Monday, September 30, 2013

9/30/13



The family from Aculpulco are a miracle family. They are really excited to get married and baptized. They understand everything, and we´re really really excited. But I won't say anything so we don't jinx anything.
This morning there were changes, but nothing changed. We're still here in Castillo. This will be my third transfer in this area, and I'm really happy that I don't have to leave. I love the ward here, and all the members. I'm super excited that you guys will have to opportunity to meet them, even though you probably won't understand anything they say!
  General conference will be great! We're bring our investigators, and I'll be able to understand everything!
  Can you tell Pablo to write me? I really wanna talk to him and see how things are going.

Here everything's going great! It's not really that hot anymore, so it's a little funner to walk all day in the street!

Love you guys! Have a great week!

Eleder Lund

No comments:

Post a Comment