Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Visa is Here!


Scott's email this week:


Bueno!
Tell everybody happy Easter for me! 
Tell Kevin good job and to keep grinding! Tell Matt also that his letter is on the way! I forgot to send one back!
GOOD NEWS! I went into the Mexican Consulate yesterday, and got my visa! I leave on Monday just as planned. The lady said that It was the craziest thing she ever saw that we all got ours on time! I'm so excited! Just realizing Camille is out there already gets me so happy and excited.

The craziest story of the week however belongs to Elder Whitehead's girlfriend. She is the one who the doctors said had cancer. She wrote him an email that Sunday, and said I don't know why but I feel so much better. The next day she went into the doctor and found out there was no cancer or anything, Once she got home she had a letter from Elder Whitehead. It told her that we had all fasted for her. The doctor told her that he must have messed up and diagnosed something that wasn't there. But She, Elder Whitehead, and the rest of my zone know what really happened. I heard that to those that believe, nothing is miraculous, only marvelous. But if that's not a Miracle, I don't know what is. I know the Lord is watching out for us. He answers our prayers. I'm so glad that I got to see that story first-hand.

I cant wait to leave on monday. I feel like I don't know the language, the doctrine well enough, or have what it takes. But that doesn't scare me one bit. I know the lord will bless me and make my weaknesses strengths. I have no fear, or even any nerves about going to Mexico. Just anticipation.
Le amo Familia! Adios, Elder Scott Lund

No comments:

Post a Comment