Sunday, March 24, 2013

Pictures from Elder Lund

 This week we finally got some pictures from Scott. However they weren't labeled, so I'm just making assumptions about who they are.

 This must be Scott's MTC district. His companion is on the left.

 I'm thinking this is his zone. Scott and his companion are zone leaders.

 This is Scott's friend from home who is in Korea by now. Their farewells were on the same day.

Another picture of Camille and Scott. Apparently Scott and his companion were able to give Camille and her companion blessings the night before the girls left for San Antonio.

I have no idea who or what...

Some of Scott's last letter...Fewer exclamation marks, a little more serious, but still positive:



Geez that month seems like a lifetime, and also seems like a day. Its so crazy here. When I try and remember what I did at night when writing in my journal I can't remember if I did it that morning, or the day before. It all totally blurs together. And the Spanish is coming really fast. We did a day where we didn't say a word of English, and it was easily the most frustrating day here. Lately everyday seems like the best day ever. No joke. Tell Kevin good job in soccer and to keep grinding! This week as district leaders we've had to rip into a couple kids to get their act together, which is always scary. But its weird, I can definitely notice that it's not me thats talking to them. The Lord is just using me as a conduit. And they have all had responses to our chastisement that they would not have gotten if i had just talked to them by myself. 
My companion is great. I learn from him everyday. Together we work hard to integrate the new districts into our zone and get everybody comfortable with each other. Today we get our third new district to orientate.
The District that didn't get their Visas on time just barely got them yesterday. And they leave tomorrow morning. Only 5 days late. As frustrating as it would be to be delayed, I think id be alright with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment