Monday, October 14, 2013

10/14/13

This week went by awesomely! The family Pelaís are going super strong, and I'm still not going to say anything, but I don't see any big obstacles in their way.  They're going to get married on the 22nd in the morning, and going to get baptized along with their little girl in the night at the mutual. They are so excited and so grateful for everything. They came here with nothing, they just packed 2 suitcases for the whole family of 6, so the ward has helped them out a ton. The Hermano is already talking about baptizing his daughter in January when she completes 8 years. And how their 4 year old son is going to be a missionary. This is the family that my companion and I have fasted and prayed so much to find. It's such a miracle that they left Acapulco 3 days before the first of 2 huge hurricanes hit and destroyed where they used to live. We say that the Lord didn't just save their lives, but he gave them eternal life all at the same time. 
  Congratulations on the calling mom! Your going to be great! How long will you be doing it for? That will be way fun for you!

  Today Ule wrote me! He told me he went to church 2 of the last 3 weeks, and when he didn't go it was because they were moving. I really hope he can find his way back to the light, and Pablo also. Apparently Ule is from Guamuchil which is like 15 minutes from Angostura. I probably worked 15 full days in Guamuchil. It's so beautiful, and I'm super excited to pass the references of his family members to the missionaries there!

  
  Have a great week!
Love Elder Lund





No comments:

Post a Comment